Embedding an iFrame on your WordPress site easily by using the top 6 impressive WordPress iFrame Plugin in 2021!
In fact, an iframe is a separate HTML document that you can use to navigate the content of a website page but still maintaining your current site. Besides, it also has the ability to present content from a wide range of sources like video and audio content, interactive media, etc. An iFrame is a really essential part of your website, so in today’s post, we will provide the top 6 best WordPress iFrame Plugin in 2021. Let’s consider and choose the best one for yourself.
The primary great module in the present assortment is Easy FancyBox. As its name, this WordPress iFrame Plugin is incredibly simple to utilize and introduce. Additionally, it gives a tasteful and adaptable iFrame for your site. And afterward, you will have another segment FancyBox on your settings with the goal that you can handle your media iFrame choices rapidly.
- Popup on page load optional
- Fade or Elastic popup effects
- SWF files
- SVG media images
- External web pages
- NextGEN galleries
- Image maps
- WordPress menu items
- Jetpack Infinite Scroll
- Very impressed
Iframe is the second module that we might want to recommend. The module accompanies some basic shortcodes, so you can use it to embed content from Vimeo, Google Maps, Youtube, and considerably more. Also, you can install content from various assets through direct connections.
- Removes iframe HTML tags because of security reasons
- Add the class of the iframe
- Use iframe shortcode to embed content from YouTube, Vimeo
- Set the height of the iframe same as the target element
- Add a new empty parameter of the iframe
You shouldn’t miss this module if you need to show any website page in the popup window just by utilizing a web URL. Particularly, this module will help you to introduce a popup window in your blog as simple as pie. Besides, you effectively adjust the extravagant box popup credits on the module administrator page.
- Lightweight JQuery
- Display any webpage in the popup window
- Timeout to open the popup
- Option to configure once per session
- JQuery fancy box extension
- Nice tool
YouTube Channel is a valuable module that empowers you to show a sidebar gadget with the most recent video from a picked YouTube channel or playlist. Besides, you can choose the asset to utilize, set Playlist ID or Channel, and supplement a gadget to the sidebar or shortcode to your post substance.
- Set Channel or Playlist ID
- Add a widget to sidebar or shortcode to content
- Choose to display a video as a thumbnail
- Thumbnail mode opens the video in lightbox
- Hide or show video title above/below video wrapped
- Custom feed caching timeout
- Select resource to use
- Preferred aspect ratio relative to the width
- Custom width for video embedded object
- And much more
- Work effectively
Progressed iFrame gives you an iframe to embed your substance as per your motivation. Moreover, this module allows you to install content just as present a piece of an iframe straightforwardly. Another incredible element is that it can cover up and alter components and forward boundaries.
- Forward parameters to the iframe
- Resize the iframe to the content height or width
- Scroll the parent to the top
- Hide the content until it is fully loaded
- Add a CSS and js file to the parent page
- Security code
- Hide areas of the layout
- Show only specific areas of the iframe
- Modify CSS styles in the parent
- Useful tool
ARVE Advanced Responsive Video Embedder is viewed as a high-level and great WordPress iFrame module. This module empowers you to confirm depictions, titles just as transfer days to give web crawlers. Besides, it enables you to use the channel URL to show the most recent video on Youtube.
- Supports almost every video host
- Embeds via pasting the URL
- Clean shortcode syntax
- One single button for all providers
- Custom URL parameters to use
- Optional maximal width
- WYSIWYG support
- New improved dialog for embedding videos
- Useful support
- Easy to use
Through some outstanding features and definitions that we have just provided. We hope that you can consider and choose the best option to handle your problems. By the way, you can refer to our free WordPress Themes to update more advanced plugins for your site.