Tracking all activities on your website by using the top 7 best WordPress Logs Plugin in 2021
If you are tired of managing a dozen of users on your website and you don’t know what is going on in your blogs. Don’t worry, in today’s article, we will mention the top best WordPress Logs Plugin. This is a useful tool to control any activities of users on your site easily such as login/ log-out, download, edit, and much more. Thanks to this plugin, you no longer waste much time on these tasks, it helps you to do everything perfectly. Let’s take a look.
First of all, we will start with WP Activity Log. This is a great tool that allows you to keep everything happening on your WordPress site. In addition, it also has the ability to multisite networks with the WP Activity Log plugin to ensure user productivity as well as improve user accountability. Moreover, it is easy for you to spot suspicious behavior before there are security problems.
- See who is logged,
- See what everyone is doing in real-time,
- Log off any user with just a click,
- Generate HTML and CSV reports,
- Export the activity log in CSV (ideal for integrations),
- Get notified via email of important changes,
- Get instant SMS message notifications of critical site changes,
- Search the activity log using text-based searches and use built-in filters to fine-tune the searches,
- Store activity log in an external database to improve security
- and much more
- A lot of advanced features
- Powerful support
With a lot of powerful features, this plugin has received many positive feedbacks from all users around the world. This plugin brings you the ability to monitor and track your site activities. In addition, you can know exactly what they are doing on your site without effort. We can consider that Activity Log Plugin is like an airplane’s black box because all users’ activities are recorded by it.
- Able to get email notifications once an event you have defined (via rules) has occurred
- Export your Activity Log data records to CSV
- Export your Activity Log data records to the Export Personal Data tool
- Solve this issue by tracking what users do
- Easy to use and filter view on the dashboard of your WordPress site
- Easy to use
- Translation ready
- Work effectively
This simple tool will help you present recent changes directly on your dashboard or on a separate page. In addition, it enables you to track all important events on your website such as login/logout, updated or deleted posts and pages,… Especially, when someone tries to log in but failed. And then this plugin will prevent hackers from having bad behavior on your website.
- Allow you to see who added, updated, or deleted a post or page
- Get info when someone adds, updates, or removes a widget in a sidebar
- See when a user login & logout. Also, see when a user fails to log in
- View details about changes made in the different settings sections of WordPress
- See when a privacy data export request is added, approved by the user
- and much more.
- Translation ready
- Successful tool
You shouldn’t ignore this perfect WordPress Logs Plugin if you want to control everything occurring on your websites easily. It allows you to track all activities including logged-in and non-logged-in users,…In addition, you can also manage page visits, duration of the visit so that you can set up event triggers effectively. What’s more, no cookies on users’ computers are stored on this plugin so it requires no cookie opt-in from users.
- Simple & intuitive
- Powerful search
- Compatible with WooCommerce and other user registration plugins
- Tracks both logged-in and non-logged-in users (ie. unknown users)
- GDPR / CCPA / privacy ready
- All data is stored locally in your database
- Free for download
- Simple to install
- Good performance
Activity Log For MainWP is well-known for its high-quality features. By using this plugin, you can manage multiple activities on your WordPress sites. It allows you to see what is happening on the MainWP network & child sites. And you are able to know accuracy what users are doing on the child sites.
- Keep a log of changes in the MainWP dashboard and extensions
- See all activity logs from one central location, the MainWP dashboard
- Know what your clients change on their business site without logging in.
- Ease troubleshooting – no more guesswork
- Better manage, secure & monitor your client sites
- Identify suspicious behavior before it becomes a security issue
- Stop all the customer blame games & have proof of what happened
- Amazing tool
- Work well
- Premium version with many high-quality features
It only takes you to install this great plugin. After that, you will see very detailed information on what clients are doing on your site so that you can block, alert the user to their wrong activities, or even log out a user immediately. Moreover, this plugin provides you with excellent performance when it helps you monitor any activities of the user and investigate possible problems.
- Very detailed requests log
- Detail Search Filters
- User Steps Behaviour Tracking
- Disable User Sessions/Logout user
- User Login Time and Session Time in WP
- See Logged Users
- Retroactive History System Log Export
- View changes in posts revision
- And much more
- Compatible with all plugin
- Easy control and manage
- Work efficiently
If your website has too many users every day, it is difficult for you to control. However, this plugin will help you track users’ activities on your site. In addition, this plugin will send a notification when the user logged in to your website. it is considered a perfect tool that helps view what is actually going on behind the scenes of your blogs.
- Added to a sidebar / Deleted from a sidebar, Order widgets
- A menu is being Created, Updated, Deleted
- User download export file from the site
- Admin will be notified via email when the selected user logged in
- And much more
- Translation ready
- Available documentation
- Convenient tool
We have just mentioned all the best WordPress Logs Plugin in today’s collection. We hope that you can compare carefully, and make the right decision for yourself. In addition, if you are keen on the theme, you should try to visit our free WordPress Themes to update more advanced themes for your website.