Organize your site documentation and FAQs easily with the best WordPress Knowledge Base plugin!
If you are looking for your site an appropriate WordPress Knowledge Base plugin, then this collection is for you! In this collection, we will introduce you some potential plugins with detail information and features for each one, so you can get it easy to choose the best plugin for your Guides & Portal Document websites. Let’s come and take a look!
This is a powerful WordPress knowledgebase plugin with a professional look that can be used on any WordPress theme. It helps visitors and users to find FAQs and documentation they want based on a knowledge base with a great organization.
- Provide up to 3 categories/sub-categories.
- Provide 16 color themes which have been predefined
- Check configuration changes on Live Preview
- Able to add breadcrumbs, tags, or back button, comments on your knowledgebase articles.
- Multi-language support for setting front-end text.
- and more.
WP Knowledgebase is a useful plugin for creating a professional and attractive knowledgebase website, with ease of use and full customization. You can use this plugin on any WordPress theme.
- Provide full responsive layout
- A quick search and predictive text – handy
- Work on almost web browsers and devices – Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE 8+
- Drag-drop to custom the order of categories and articles
- A selection of sidebar widgets (search, categories, tags, posts)
- Breadcrumb integrated
- and more.
Like its name, this WordPress Knowledge Base plugin free is really simple to use to create a fully responsive FAQ, Bulletin Board, Knowledgebase, Link Portal, Wiki,…This plugin uses shortcode or the widget for displaying posts and categories on a page.
Provided features and highlights:
- Custom post types
- Add attributes to personalize knowledgebase
- Simple and easy to use.
An ultimate WordPress Knowledge Base plugin that provides helpdesk services and support to your customers. Built with full features, this plugin offers you the best quality of HelpDesk solution to bring the best support to your customers.
Key features provided:
- Provide submission forms which easily to customize and manage
- Able to create and utilize multiple forms without coding
- Support guest submission
- Fully responsive and stylish front-end design
- Easy to create and reference Knowledgebase
- Sequential ticket numbers
- Able to restrict access for specific knowledge base articles for users with accounts only
- Track agents status
- and more.
BasePress helps you create many knowledge bases for documenting your services or products. By using this plugin, you can reduce customer support costs but still able to support your customers find solutions 24/7
Provided features and its highlights:
- Allow you to create as many knowledgebases as you want
- Unlimited sections hierarchy
- Provide a specific page for users to choose the item
- Description and image for each product/section (with icon)
- Drag-drop to re-manage sections and products
- Appear in a professional look and well-organized content
- Simple to use by its clean and powerful administration tools.
That’s all the collection of WordPress Knowledge Base plugin for your site. We really hope that this collection can somehow help you find at least one plugin that is suitable. Feel free to share this article with your friend if you think it is useful, and don’t forget to take a look at our best free WordPress themes.
Thank you so much for reading! If you have any question, please let us know by leaving a comment below, we will reply as soon as possible!